Spindrift staff are all safely teleworking at home and here to serve our customers during the stay at home period for Covid-19. We can still provide proposals now for work once the orders are lifted, and can start working on desktop efforts to streamline project reporting once we can safely resume fieldwork efforts.
We are also checking in personally with our customers during this time to see how you're doing and how we can be of assistance. Stay healthy and safe!
Below please find some helpful resources. This page will be updated regularly, so check back. Let's get through this together!
- Mondays: Zoom Awareness Through Movement classes
- Thursdays: Zoom Mindfulness-based Yoga
- Fridays and Sundays: Zoom Outreach Yoga
- A professor of happiness explains how to deal with COVID-19
- Jon Kabat-Zinn offers a solution to the rising tide of anxiety and overwhelm
- Coronavirus & Me Picture Book for Kids
- Resilience in Changing Times from Sounds True
- Covid-19 Protecting Your Family: Dr. Dave Price 3 22 2020 on Vimeo
- Resilience in Challenging Times from Sounds True
- Pandemic Care Resources